You are interested in OncoTRIP platform services:
Please contact Oncomedics’ team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +33 (0)5 55 33 85 25.
What are the different steps of a typical study?
1 – Through a call and/or email interactions, you expose your queries (non-disclosure agreement available if necessary);
2 – Oncomedics project managers send you a specifically-designed draft for your study;
3 – Following validation of the draft, a proposal is written by Oncomedics and validated by both parts;
4 – When study is started, Oncomedics regularly sends feedback about intermediate results and issues;
5 – At the end of study, an analytical report is sent, which contains the rationale, a technical abstract, raw data, analysis of these data, and a final conclusion about the scientific results brought by the study.
With OncoTRIP, you will:
– Know the efficiency of your candidate on cells from a panel of human tumors;
– Compare this efficiency with responses for one or several referent drugs;
– Determine, for a given pathology, the percentage of tumors that respond to your drug(s);
– Compare each patient with the population responsive to one or several referent drugs;
– Identify subpopulations of responsive and resistant patients for your drug(s);